If you would like to help support the overhead costs of this website, you may donate. Thank you!
"It was a cold wintry day when I brought my children to live in rural West Virginia. The farmhouse was one hundred years old, there was already snow on the ground, and the heat was sparse-—as was the insulation. The floors weren’t even, either. My then-twelve-year-old son walked in the door and said, “You’ve brought us to this slanted little house to die." Keep reading our story....
- Thanks for sharing! Love your writing. Have fun & live it up! :snoopy:... - grandeb1956 on A Small Peek
- :shimmy:... - wvhomecanner on A Small Peek
- Happiness looks good on you, Suzanne!! If you can't post as often, so be it. I would rather know that you are happy and having a good time than fret over the # of posts you have. I feel that sometime... - SanAntonioSue on Proof of Life
- I'm so happy for you that I don't care if you blog only once a week - I'll be here waiting for news!!! Morgan, you did a great job with your mom's photo - good for you!
Nancy in Iowa... - NancyL on Proof of Life
- You go girl!!!! You certainly deserve a good time and a good man.... - norahse on Proof of Life
- Super excited to have these for breakfast tomorrow! I made them up so all I have to do is toss them in the oven in the morning :woof:... - MrsNutMeg on Quick Mix: Biscuits, Muffins, and Pancakes
- I did it, I did it, I did it!,, :snoopy: I know this an old post, but let this be a reminder, Suzanne, that your posts live on with great value. It's delicious!! Yay! For others to note- I did i... - PaulaA on The Joy of Lactic Cheese
- That is a really good picture of you. Morgan did very well with that. Maybe she should take up photography? As I've said before you need to first live your life before you can write about it. So don't... - Cheryl LeMay on Proof of Life
- Morgan has a good eye. Best picture of you yet. Maybe the glow comes from being in a happy point in your life. :heart:... - aprilsinohio on Proof of Life
- I almost didn't recognize you without your chore boots :D... - Dumbcatluvr on Proof of Life
And she's ornery. Read my barnyard stories!
Entire Contents © Copyright 2004-2013 Chickens in the Road, Inc.
Text and photographs may not be published, broadcast, redistributed or aggregated without express permission. Thank you.