This is a starter recipe for non-cooks.
Servings: 6Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
1lb meat (Ground beef, ground turkey, diced ham, cubed chicken, etc)
8oz pasta (shells, macaroni, etc.)
1 cup cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, cream cheese)
1+ cups frozen veggies (corn, peas, green beans, broccoli, or combo)
3/4 cup cracker crumbs (Cheese-its, Ritz, Nips, etc.)
1/4 cup butter
1 can cream of… soup (mushroom, chicken, celery)
1. Cook pasta and set aside
2. brown meat of not cooked, add to pasta
3. Add cream of… soup, cheese, and veggies
4. Put mixture in casserole dish.
5. Crumble crackers and toast them in butter.
6. Sprinkle cracker crumbs over top of mixture.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Did you make this recipe? Share your photo here:
Make sure the page has finished loading before you upload a photo.
Max photo size is 512KB. The best size to upload is 500 x 375 pixels.
By uploading a photo, you attest that this photo belongs to you. If you are uploading a photo that does not belong to you, please provide documentation that you have permission to use the photo to FBRblog(at)yahoo.com or the photo will not be approved.