Paper is more fun than you think!
Making Paperback Angels
Adventures in Homemade Paper
Return to the House & Garden archives
- The Farmhouse Blog
- The Chickens in the Road Forum
- Farm Bell Recipes
Latest Posts on the Farmhouse Blog:
Sign up for the Chickens in the Road Newsletter, too!
If you would like to help support the overhead costs of this website, you may donate. Thank you!
"It was a cold wintry day when I brought my children to live in rural West Virginia. The farmhouse was one hundred years old, there was already snow on the ground, and the heat was sparse-—as was the insulation. The floors weren’t even, either. My then-twelve-year-old son walked in the door and said, “You’ve brought us to this slanted little house to die." Keep reading our story....
- Love looking at Hobby Farms Home magazine and seeing an article from you! Such a nice surprise!... - kelsimom1998 on Mess
- OMG, I remember those days of being wildly in love, little or no sleep, and having to work all day, too! It too shall pass and everything will work out where you can have a normal life, again...... - Marigene on Mess
- Hi Suzanne...have not posted much of late but I do keep up with you.
I am thrilled that you have found love again and you are so happy.
May I wish you many many years of happiness and love. :happyf... - Flowerpower on Mess
- Ah to be a cat or a dog. Mine just sleep all day and greet me when I come home at night. Have fun in Ohio, but do be careful driving when you're tired.... - jodiezoeller on Mess
- Yes, sleep is delicious -- but conscious ecstasy is better. You can be a cat in your next life. Just one more opinion, but I agree with your "cone of silence" policy regarding the Man In Ohio. Your... - dixiecatinthehat on Mess
- I hope so!! I know how you feel.... - holstein woman on Mess
- I am so happy for you, with your new love!
But...just a word of caution...please be careful driving when you are so tired, that's when accidents happen. I know!
Better to stay over somewhere and g... - brookdale on Mess
- Suzanne, you know you are dying to tell us every detail about that man. Just give in and dish. We'll all feel better!... - Karo on Mess
- I'm so happy for you, Suzanne! You need an assistant! And a nap... ;)... - jamitysmom on Mess
- These are like decadent loaded brownies!... - spatdi on Salted Peanut Fudge Cookies
And she's ornery. Read my barnyard stories!
Entire Contents © Copyright 2004-2013 Chickens in the Road, Inc.
Text and photographs may not be published, broadcast, redistributed or aggregated without express permission. Thank you.