I love making primitive and natural wreaths.
How to Make a Corn Husk Wreath
Making a Grapevine Wreath
Return to the House & Garden archives
- The Farmhouse Blog
- The Chickens in the Road Forum
- Farm Bell Recipes
Latest Posts on the Farmhouse Blog:
Sign up for the Chickens in the Road Newsletter, too!
If you would like to help support the overhead costs of this website, you may donate. Thank you!
"It was a cold wintry day when I brought my children to live in rural West Virginia. The farmhouse was one hundred years old, there was already snow on the ground, and the heat was sparse-—as was the insulation. The floors weren’t even, either. My then-twelve-year-old son walked in the door and said, “You’ve brought us to this slanted little house to die." Keep reading our story....
- Apparently, we need to sleep-deprive you more often. We get far more details that way!!! :D Thanks for sharing with us. :)... - Hlhohnholz on A Small Peek
- Suzanne, so, so happy for you. LOVE reading these posts!... - amateisgal on A Small Peek
- Lol, you are too funny! I can't wait to meet him and am glad you're enjoying yourself so much.... - Jane L on A Small Peek
- Thanks for sharing! Love your writing. Have fun & live it up! :snoopy:... - grandeb1956 on A Small Peek
- :shimmy:... - wvhomecanner on A Small Peek
- Happiness looks good on you, Suzanne!! If you can't post as often, so be it. I would rather know that you are happy and having a good time than fret over the # of posts you have. I feel that sometime... - SanAntonioSue on Proof of Life
- I'm so happy for you that I don't care if you blog only once a week - I'll be here waiting for news!!! Morgan, you did a great job with your mom's photo - good for you!
Nancy in Iowa... - NancyL on Proof of Life
- You go girl!!!! You certainly deserve a good time and a good man.... - norahse on Proof of Life
- Super excited to have these for breakfast tomorrow! I made them up so all I have to do is toss them in the oven in the morning :woof:... - MrsNutMeg on Quick Mix: Biscuits, Muffins, and Pancakes
- I did it, I did it, I did it!,, :snoopy: I know this an old post, but let this be a reminder, Suzanne, that your posts live on with great value. It's delicious!! Yay! For others to note- I did i... - PaulaA on The Joy of Lactic Cheese
And she's ornery. Read my barnyard stories!
Entire Contents © Copyright 2004-2013 Chickens in the Road, Inc.
Text and photographs may not be published, broadcast, redistributed or aggregated without express permission. Thank you.