If you would like to help support the overhead costs of this website, you may donate. Thank you!
"It was a cold wintry day when I brought my children to live in rural West Virginia. The farmhouse was one hundred years old, there was already snow on the ground, and the heat was sparse-—as was the insulation. The floors weren’t even, either. My then-twelve-year-old son walked in the door and said, “You’ve brought us to this slanted little house to die." Keep reading our story....
- I think you now have chickens AND goats in the road now!... - BuckeyeGirl on Here They Are Again
- Let us know when they start letting themselves into the house, and peek in on you in the shower ROFL!... - DancesInGarden on Here They Are Again
- So glad you are happy, but ya gotta get a grip on it and take care of yourself....not enough sleep is not good! :heart:... - yvonnem on Here They Are Again
- They are so taking advantage of your new BF situation. haha.... - beforethedawn on Here They Are Again
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, I am not sure that your heart could be any more fonder-er ;)
Let that fire burn, it is a good burn.... - Joell on Mess
- Love looking at Hobby Farms Home magazine and seeing an article from you! Such a nice surprise!... - kelsimom1998 on Mess
- OMG, I remember those days of being wildly in love, little or no sleep, and having to work all day, too! It too shall pass and everything will work out where you can have a normal life, again...... - Marigene on Mess
- Hi Suzanne...have not posted much of late but I do keep up with you.
I am thrilled that you have found love again and you are so happy.
May I wish you many many years of happiness and love. :happyf... - Flowerpower on Mess
- Ah to be a cat or a dog. Mine just sleep all day and greet me when I come home at night. Have fun in Ohio, but do be careful driving when you're tired.... - jodiezoeller on Mess
- Yes, sleep is delicious -- but conscious ecstasy is better. You can be a cat in your next life. Just one more opinion, but I agree with your "cone of silence" policy regarding the Man In Ohio. Your... - dixiecatinthehat on Mess
And she's ornery. Read my barnyard stories!
Entire Contents © Copyright 2004-2013 Chickens in the Road, Inc.
Text and photographs may not be published, broadcast, redistributed or aggregated without express permission. Thank you.