Yesterday’s winner of a PAX mug: comment #35–Jeanette! (Email me!) Another contest today, and the Grand Finale Extravasuzannza contest tomorrow! (Don’t miss it!)
Beast buzz: From Michelle at Michelle Willingham’s blog— “When I read writing like this, it takes me out of the everyday world of mopping floors and children screaming, Mommy, watch me! I can slip into a world of a hunky hero with super abilities and his haunted dream of reuniting with his estranged wife. It’s not just a fun, suspenseful book–it’s quality writing, and I appreciate that…. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, suspenseful and emotional read, check this one out!” Read Michelle’s entire discussion here.
:bananadance:Today’s contest: The Next Nora–which three of these five signs REALLY happened to me and indisputably foretell my future success? (No, I’m not desperate, why do you ask?) Pick the three signs that are true (post just once!) and I’ll draw from the correct responses for a PAX t-shirt!
1) I grew up in the same Washington,D.C. suburb as Nora.
2) We are both Mary Stewart fans.
3) The day I mailed my last book, one of my dogs pooped in the perfect shape of a Rita Award.
4) We both took a little over a year to sell our first book after we started writing.
5) I was in the same elevator with Nora at the Dallas RWA conference and breathed her air.
So, for a PAX t-shirt, which three signs are real? Distract me as I await my hair appointment or comfort me if I’m upset when I get back! 😯