How well do you know Chickens in the Road?
1. Who’s older–Coco, Clover, or the Crooked Little Hen?
2. Where did we get Beulah Petunia–Ohio, Kentucky, or Virginia?
3. Who’s in the Navy–Ross, Weston, or Casper?
4. Last winter, Morgan broke…..her ankle, her foot, or my bank account?
5. Most recently, I got a pasta maker, a pressure cooker, or a KitchenAid stand mixer?
One winner will be drawn by random comment number from the comments with all five correct answers to receive a CITR 2011 calendar. Eligible entry ends at 7 p.m. U.S. Eastern time today (February 7). You can only guess once. This post will be updated with the winner shortly after 7 p.m. and a new calendar giveaway post will go up. Good luck! (It’s February. The calendars gotta go! I have several set aside and I’m giving them away today! Find the winner of the Donkey Ears calendar giveaway here. The winner of the Counting Chickens calendar giveaway is here.)
7 p.m. UPDATE: The correct answers are:
4. Her foot
5. Pressure cooker
The winning comment number with all five correct answers is #5, Gem. Email me at CITRgiveaways(at)yahoo.com with your full name and address for shipping!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED TO ENTRY.