With the right directions and tips, you can make any cake mix into a delicious and moist cake.
Use Simple Error-Proof Frosting to create a matching frosting!
Difficulty: EasyCook Time: depending
1 cake mix full size, any standard flavor
1 standard package of instant pudding mix, flavor to complement the cake mix
1 cup water or juice to flavor cake
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Mix all ingredients except the eggs together very well with a mixer. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour into greased cake pans.
Bake at 350F following baking times on cake mix box for pan size.
- If you don’t have a pudding mix flavor to match the cake mix, use vanilla.
- Butter-Pecan Cake Mix – Butter-Pecan Pudding – Maple Frosting.
- Black Forest Cake: Cherry Chip Cake Mix – Chocolate Pudding
- White Cake Mix & 1/2 cup coconut – Pistachio Pudding
- Carrot Cake Mix & 1/2 cup plump raisins – Vanilla Pudding – Cream Cheese Frosting
- Orange Cake: White Cake Mix & orange juice – orange juice in frosting
- Apple cake: Cake Mix, apple juice & 1/2 cup finely chopped apples – apple juice in frosting
Did you make this recipe? Share your photo here:
Make sure the page has finished loading before you upload a photo.
Max photo size is 512KB. The best size to upload is 500 x 375 pixels.
By uploading a photo, you attest that this photo belongs to you. If you are uploading a photo that does not belong to you, please provide documentation that you have permission to use the photo to FBRblog(at)yahoo.com or the photo will not be approved.