Fast and easy bread!
1 T. yeast
1 ½ c. lukewarm water
4 c. flour
2 t. salt
1. Mix yeast with lukewarm water.
2. add salt and sugar.
3. add 2 c. of flour (can use mixture of different flours), then work the next couple of cups in with your hands.
4. form into desired shapes, rolls, loaves in a bread pan, rustic loaves, or bread sticks. Can raise for 30-60 min. however long you want! The longer the better. Till doubled.
5. heat oven to 400 degrees bake for 25 min.
6. you can also beat egg up and brush over top before you put in oven.
7. optional: you can put herbs or garlic in mix or on top of bread.
Did you make this recipe? Share your photo here:
Make sure the page has finished loading before you upload a photo.
Max photo size is 512KB. The best size to upload is 500 x 375 pixels.
By uploading a photo, you attest that this photo belongs to you. If you are uploading a photo that does not belong to you, please provide documentation that you have permission to use the photo to FBRblog(at)yahoo.com or the photo will not be approved.