For anyone looking for a dairy-free treat — please try this!
Servings: 4Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 2 hours
2 – 14 oz cans of unpressed coconut milk (COLD)
2 cups of raspberries (COLD)
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
1. SHAKE the cold coconut milk cans. Milk must be nicely blended.
2. Blend frozen or fresh raspberries, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar with 2-3 Tbsp of the cold coconut milk.
3. Quickly add COLD raspberry puree with COLD coconut milk into the spinning ice cream maker.
4. Let churn for 20 – 30 minutes or per the instructions of your ice cream maker.
5. Once it forms an ice cream consistency, transfer it to a freezer safe container. Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
Did you make this recipe? Share your photo here:
Make sure the page has finished loading before you upload a photo.
Max photo size is 512KB. The best size to upload is 500 x 375 pixels.
By uploading a photo, you attest that this photo belongs to you. If you are uploading a photo that does not belong to you, please provide documentation that you have permission to use the photo to FBRblog(at)yahoo.com or the photo will not be approved.