1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be
just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.
Pretty true, don’t you think? What would you add to the list?
Drop me a note and let me know to be in the running for one of five prizes (five winners!) this weekend! (Note: These are more books from the RWA goody room, and they are UNautographed books.) The prizes are four books (Bite Me If You Can by Lynsay Sands, The Leopard Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt, Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Wells, and a Secrets anthology with Cynthia Eden, Leigh Court, Saskia Walker, and Jane Thompson) and another copy of Suzanne Brockmann’s Extras for Writers: Going Deep with POV.
I’m off to Lexington, Kentucky to give a speech for Kentucky Romance Writers. Have a great weekend!